Terms & Conditions
Conditions of booking
Please ensure that you read these conditions relating to your booking.
• A signed contract and booking fee of £100 is required to secure my services for your wedding date and covers administrative costs related to your booking . This is not refundable should you change your mind about the booking. Signing of said contract will assume you had read the contact.
• Dates cannot be confirmed until booking fee is received and contract is signed.
• There is a £50 surcharge for weddings and hair trials on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
• There is a minimum fee of £325. This is for bride +2 and also applies to bride only bookings.
• Bridesmaid/guest only bookings are charged at same rate as minimum fee for the first 3 persons and then £75 pp thereafter.
• Large groups (bride + 4) and/or an early start time may require another hairstylist at extra cost of £100.
• The Congestion charge and parking fees (where applicable) will be added to the total cost. This may be invoiced after the wedding if cost is not known at time of booking.
• Travel surcharge from £35, this is for travelling time, not petrol expenses.
• If preparation is split between 2 locations, a pack down/re-set up fee of £35 + travel will be charged.
• Payment for the hair trial is due by bank transfer, 7 days before.
• Final payment is payable by bank transfer 42 days in advance.
• If for any reason you have to cancel your booking, you must do this in writing 6 weeks before your wedding. If notice is given after this time, the full outstanding amount is payable.
The above conditions form part of the contract you will receive to complete and sign to confirm the booking.