Terms & Conditions
The Boring Bits:
Please ensure that you read these terms before booking.
Payment of booking fee and signing of contract assume that you have read and agree to all of the items listed below.
• There is a £50 surcharge for weddings and hair trials on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
• There is a minimum charge of £290 for Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun weddings. This is for bride +2 and also applies to bride only bookings.
• Bridesmaid/guest only bookings are charged at same rate as minimum fee for the first 3 persons and then £65 pp thereafter.
• Large groups (bride + 4) and/or an early start time may require another hairstylist at extra cost of £100.
• Any discounts negotiated are only available Mon-Thurs during Jan/Feb/March and Oct/Nov and are not applicable when an extra hairstylist is required.
• The Congestion charge and parking fees (where applicable) will be added to the total cost. This may be invoiced after the wedding if cost is not known at time of booking.
• Travel surcharge from £35, this is for travelling time, not petrol expenses & is negotiable for large parties.
• If preparation is split between 2 locations, a pack down/re-set up fee of £35 will be charged.
• A booking fee of £80 is required to secure my services for your wedding day. This is not refundable should you change your mind about the booking.
• Dates cannot be confirmed until booking fee is received and contract is signed. If wedding day is within 4 weeks of booking, the full amount will be required to secure the date.
• Payment for the hair trial is due by bank transfer, 3 days before.
• A booking fee of £30 for each person having hair styled on the wedding day is required 7 days after the trial when numbers requiring styling will be finalised. This will be deducted from the final balance.
• Please make sure that all parties wanting their hair styled, know that this fee is not refundable should they change their mind once the booking fee has been paid.
• Final payment is payable by bank transfer 28 days in advance.
• If for any reason you have to cancel your booking, you must do this in writing 6 weeks before your wedding. If notice is given after this time, the full outstanding amount is payable.
• All deposits are non-refundable should you change your mind about the booking.
• In the unlikely event that I am unable to attend, I would endeavour to find another fully qualified consultant and all monies paid will be refunded.